Friday, June 3

jesusmommylordgodFreakinouch!


ouch.
dislocated my left shoulder again. I really think this is not the first time this happened, the "first" time though i was able to jam in back myself but one was really bad.

Gone big on the funbox for the GoPro
then it just snapped.
heard a pop too.eeek
it's the Cobra's fault i swear! lol

Thank God Sam was behind me on the cable and the rest of the crew was also riding.

Thank You guys for taking care of me. sam for kta taping me, K for the celebrex, tynna for the rad sling and everyone else for the moral support. lol




Watched Xmen last night and ate some sour cream popcorn, missing my wasabi flavored one from Chimara.

we went to biggs' after, missed this place so much, the 1960s ambiance is sooo dank!


here's a video of them putting my shoulds back to place. watch it :)


PS: PEOPLE WHO CANNOT TRUST THEMSELVES CANNOT TRUST OTHERS..and thats not your problem.



No comments: