Friday, May 25

Time to Stunt: The Beginning!

So, it was just a random day that i met Todd of Stunner of the month.
He thinks am a stunner (thank you)!
So yeah, now am sitting in the rad Stunnerofthemonth HQ here in SF!

I WISH I BROUGHT MY DSLR!!
sorry for the poor picture quality of my iTouch


I love the lifestyle and brand's philosophy,
the art in the wall is really sick too.

 today i got a bunch of stunnerofthemonth swag, can't wait to start stunnin'!

check out what 
is all about.

Help us Stun the world!


PS: this is the first american burger i had that i FINISHED and wanted more! Oh lord. why am i such a snacker.






As an additional treat for the good day, look what i got in the mail today. ive been waiting for my Hero2 for a good 3-4 months now. lol.
Am so excited to use it!! wiiii!
Hooray for water shots!!!

I LOVE TAKING PHOTOS <3




No comments: