Saturday, January 3

From Dusk til Dawn - Happy New Year






NYE is probably one my fave holidays, that is of course next to halloween. I always make it a point to stay up and watch the last sunset of the year and first sunrise of the coming year ahead. I've been spending my NYE in the beautiful island of Boracay for 4 straight years now since the BF a.k.a DJ Erwin Edralin has this commitment to spin for the NYE countdown, not that am complaining dears; its freaking awesome.

So since my lovely friend dane's ( trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com) camera fell on the sand before midnight i had to use my flashless iphone as a camera. 

Our party here at the great HEY JUDE BAR started around 10ish, then fireworks for midnight plus a lot of partying, dancing, drinking and hugging each other until around 8am. 

I really do like the fact that a lot of foreigners spend their new years in Boracay - The crazy russians, giddy aussies, happy japanese, awesome europeans, dancing americans ++ my crazy bad ass friends from MANILA and BORACAY...makes me feel so extra special and loved.

I'd definitely do this again next year, how about you?


As for my resolutions?!

- Party some more, love some more

- Work hard to party some more

- Fix my closet 

- Host a garage sale

- Learn to kiteboard properly

- Learn a new wake trick, plus not to forget to do some stretching before i go riding

- and continue my NO Pork ( which am glad to say i've been able to keep for 2 years now, i think)

- travel to a new island in the Philippines.. am thinking Camuigin Island or Iligan 

- keep in touch with old friends

- meet new people

- learn to cook indian dishes ... yummm

- try my best not to be lazy posting entries here at my blog, and ORGANIZE my layout..hihi

hmm i think my list is kindly easy this year, so its easier to keep them all..bleh ;P

HAPPY NEW YEAR

love,
paula

2 comments:

Dane said...

Fix you closet and donate more stuff to Dane instead of the maid, should be on that list! Hehehe

Unknown said...

hahaha, ya i will do that, lets arrange a "fix my closet party" just us in my house! alryt