Tuesday, December 30

kicking some ass..as promised



As promised, here is a video of me kicking some ass in my new Melissa 09 Blingy Bindings. Its totally awesome especially riding during dusk because i can see the lights. 

Plus plus it more fun to learn in these because i can literally see the lights flashing when am in the water doing my thang! 

Aside from the lights what i like about this boot is its so easy to get in and out of, plus the new design technology gives maximum comfort.

I can definitely say that my riding has become easier and am more confident going up the ramps because i feel safe..hehe

simply awesome.



The MELISSA 09 Bindings ++ a the whole Liquid Force 09 stuff is available exclusively at REPUBL1C in PASONG TAMO ext. MAKATI CITY, also check it out online

http://republ1cshop.multiply.com

No comments: