Tuesday, September 18

ROXY :)


so after how many months away am finally back in the motherland
first stop is ALWAYS cwc and then some 
fun shopping at ROXY :)

if you remember, a couple of months ago i was a finalist for the South East Asia 
division of the Let The Sea Set You Free, a global promotion of Roxy.
Being one of the finalists i got some new roxy swag to show off when i get back to Boracay in two weeks.

I got to meet the awesome team behind Roxy Philippines 
and went to the new store at Robinsons Manila.
to my surprise i saw my vid playing in the store. hihihi.
am soooo happy.
today was a nice day even though the weather was terrible.

Also, if you miss my Roxy video,
here it is again :) enjoy!

PS: forgive the poor quality of my iPhone photos.

XO











Sunshine Smile -Paula Rosales for Roxy's Let The Sea Set You Free - from paula rosales on Vimeo.

No comments: