Friday, September 14

home is wherever am with you.

Probably the first time ever i got this lazy to hop on a plane and go.
I was not ready to leave Greece. I was having so much fun and wanted to stay longer.
For the first time in a while that i was contented in where i was, what i was doing and the people i was with. usually i get tired and ready to go after 3 months of staying in a place.

I also knew that the weather back home was not at it's finest..yet.

--
I had the longest flight ever...just because i was not keen on doing it at all.
But it was also one of the easiest, i miss traveling alone, when you can move like a turtle on your own pace, own time, chill somewhere, shop etc.
Although, a 5 hour stop in Dubai was not good for my wallet...
i ended buying some chocolates, a new iPod shuffle ( for riding) and some other stuff.

-
Am writing this post from CWC, my home cable here in the Philippines. I opted to go here first before RWP as i heard there is a big ass cue over there and my friends are all here.
after 2 days of being jet lagged and just plainly pissed off about being back home a month before i expected, i realized that i am cool with being back here.

Today i went to the cable for the first time since march in Thai Wake Park, and wow it was SKETCHY.
haha. it took me awhile to get at it again, starting off with a few slip offs in the Pro Winch ( which you all know will end nasty if i make a mistake, due to the cemented side walls).
everyone showed up for the afternoon session and am ssssooo happy :)


I feel right at home again.

So glad am not wearing a 5mm wetsuit, not even a shorty. 
it's just wonderful. 

here are some screen grabs from today's filming session at the tabletop with the boys at Republ1c. toeside tailpressssin' - not bad for day1.







and some uncoordinated back lips.






No comments: