Tuesday, May 28

Last minute Run

So guys am back in Outer Banks for the Triple S Invitational again this year. The travel was tiring coming from Boracay and of course a few days in manila is needed to run some errands. Because i was busy with a lot of things before i left Paradise island i didn't realize that my manila trip was booked on a weekend! If your from the philippines you know that absolutely nothing gets done on weekends! First of all my passport was not even with me yet, then i had to take my luggage out from the roxy shop, go to the dentist, go to the headware office to pick up my stuff and peak into jason's playbox of bad ass product prototypes :) and of course get my hair done by Laura of David's Salon. Yeah whatever! I love going to salons and get pampered especially by David Salon and i am gonna be in the land of expensive salons For a while AKA USA and Europe. Good thing laura got me prepared for the battle with some serum to keep my hair alive for te next couple of months. Also tried to squeeze in a few wacky hours to see my wacky city friends!
So yes its my first day back in the states, still suffering from jetlag, woke up at 5am today! Although i was already sleeping at the plane in accordance to the time here so it aint that hard for now. thank god i flew via delta, and they also have a great selection of movies to keep me busy. being in boracay has its perks and downside including snail pace internet and backlog on movies. i saw 3 1/2 movies on the way here, bummed i didnt get to finish the last one which was Sam Pilgrim VS The World! And hope to get some good sessions in before the triple s! Am soooo excited! Can't waiiiit! Stay tuned!

What i was thinking during the trip:
Airplane food sucks
Sunsets are great from airplanes
I dont like window seats
Blue moon
And i shed some tears of happiness just because! - if you trackback my blog from 2 1/2 years ago you'll know what i mean



PS: sorry for the blurry iphone pics!

Love, P





































No comments: