Friday, February 10

broken


my computer is officially dead.
its ok though, served me for 4 years i think.
but am just sad because there is so much stuff to do and am stuck with no computer
and its hard to update my blog and upload pictures.
so for now you will have to deal with kiting shots mostly as my point and shoot is also broken plus i dont have a computer to upload it with.

so here i am again updating through anton´s computer.
we didn't push through with the Vigan trip because of the schedule situation
but yes we are happy here in windy boracay.

in two days we will be in manila to paint the town red, see some friends and work a little bit.
i have a shoot with two of my favorite waterbabies.
stay tuned on how it will go.

to those in manila, hit me up and lets hang

here are some screenies from the shoot the other day
thank you


No comments: