January is crazy!!! I don't even know where to start...
1. I Got my Hair color changed FINALLY. goodbye orange blonde hair. hello Ash Blonde.
I just hope it doesn't turn green or something after a few kite sesh.
2. My friend Kate and Noel got married after 5 years and 7months with each other. I still remember meeting kate on their first week together as a couple. <3>
3. Since i've been out of the water alot because of my knee i only go kiting for specials occassions like a day trip to union bay where it's less choppy which will give less impact for my knee.
4. And since am out of the water i've been in party rehab with all the other guys from room one and "Justin Beaver" A.K.A. Anton Lilljegren with the rest of the swedish french toast mafia - whatever that means to them.
5. Had fun organizing the parties again for the 22nd Boracay International Funboard Cup - the 80s party was crazy AS USUAL! and the fashion show was extra crazy cause on of the guys stripped in the end. haha.
6. I also went out kiting in my crayon costume and my friend's blue wig. It was sooo fun! But also kinda hard, i really didn't think it would be though.
There are also sad .. i mean LESS happy things that crossed my path last month
1. I didn't get to compete for the WWA 2011 because of my knee and my crazy ass schedule for january.
2. My shoulder is F*ckt. ahhhhh. NOTE TO SELF: unhooking in 30+knots is not a good idea.
3. My Kite is Broken :(
4. Am not gonna make it to thailand :(
5. My BRAND NEW 60D got wet and is not working anymore. i had to bring it to Canon and shell a lot of cash for the repair :(
- am really unlucky when it comes to electronics you know. i really don't get it. a few months back i broke my GoPro on my FIRST DIVE in Malaysia and now my 60D :(
-am on my 3rd or 4th G2 Iphone for the last 2 years. i really don wanna upgrade it because i know am just gonna break it or lose it along the road.
I've made a very grown up decision the other day which will change my life for the year. I actually saw it coming but i never thought i'd have to decide this month.
Crossing my fingers that am gonna survive this "change" am gonna do.
Ill tell you more about this in a separate post. For now am just really gutted and hoping that am doing the right thing.
o well, the sun doesn't stop shining. <3
wow, i didn't realize how long my hair was.
I can see my red head self from where i was seated.
BOOM!!!! Thank You again David Salon
Kate is the prettiest bride everrrr
She had a really really rad wedding and the reception set up was amazing.
am such a sucker for set deign/interior stuff am so amazed when i went in.
wedding turned grand reunion - so fun reminiscing about stupid stuff we did in college.
i kinda feel bad not staying for the after party, my stomach was hurting so much so i had to go :(
Union Bay here i come - Photos by Anny Barlow
fun trip turned sour when my camera broke :(